- 01:20 Meeting Sam Calagione from Dogfish Head and special thanks to Vecenie Distributing
- 04:30 Contest winner from EP 117 Extra: Sean Froman from Carnegie, PA
- 04:55 Spoon’s travel outside the yinz-beer-bubble to central Texas for craft beer and BBQ which brings a revelation.
- 10:06 Guinness Nitro IPA
- 19:00 Spoon’s obsession with barbeque, crossing The Salt Lick off my BBQ Bucket List and teasing the new SIDT project
- 23:45 Our new website is live-ish! Update bookmarks to shouldidrinkthat.com
- 24:50 Sam Adams Nitro Project & Sam Adams Nitro IPA
- 30:11 Texas Hill Country Beer Map, great kickoff at Smoke’n Hops and a bone to pick with Twisted X Brewing and an apology to those beautiful jagoffs at The Beerists (said with love of course).
- 36:55 Bangers Sausage House with 104 beers on tap and Cricket’s Draft House. Favorite beer of the trip came from Heavy Machinery Double IPA by Austin Beerworks. Craft Pride is my spiritual beer bar.
- 42:00 Sam Adams Nitro White Ale
- 45:30 Bikini’s was nice and Jackalope Bar is a place of magic
- 49:50 Pittsburgh Craft Beer Week – April 15-24, 2016.
- 50:35 Sam Adams Nitro Coffee Stout
- 54:34 I need to fly Spirit Airlines more often.
- 59:59 Binge watching update: Mad Men – Season 7 and Beer News: Southern Tier opening on Pittsburgh’s North Shore, Southern Tier and Victory Brewing unite and AB’s formal bid to buy SAB Miller
Sunshine, Thank you for the hospitality and giving me a tour of Waco and Austin! Robert and Cathy, yinz guys rock and showed me what southern hospitality is really like! Don Draper, let’s have a Coke.
Get the audio and make your craft beer soul happy – (37 MB – mp3 format – run time 61:10)
Twitter & Periscope – @sidt
Facebook Page– shouldidrinkthat
Facebook Group – shouldidrinkthat
YouTube – shouldidrinkthat
Instagram – shouldidrinkthat
Google+ – +shouldidrinkthat
SnapChat – sidtbeer
Untappd – spoon