Download (10.9MB – mp4 format – runtime 7:35)
Our first piece of fan mail comes from little Matty Speer of Ms. Barley’s 2nd grade class at Hopmaster Elementary School in Blawnox PA. Thanks Matty for the picture and I hope you have a super duper rootin tootin day also cowboy! To answer some of your questions…
1) Yes I can turn water into wine… as long as i have my Gray Kangaroo!
2) sickpuppy really isn’t a sick dog. He’s actually a homeless guy we bought in the Strip District back behind VooDoo Lounge.
3) Your mom is wrong. I was never at C.J. Barney’s for NYE in 1998 so you can stop calling me dad. I was at the Attic a few doors down.
4) yes your mom does drink because you make her cry. bad bad boy! I think she should come on the show for comfort.
5) sickpuppy doesn’t have hair because God hates him… and he’s metal
Thanks Matty and keep on listening!
We have added a new section to the website. Beer Nuts is where you will find the solo reviews that sickpuppy and I have created. It’s our own playground for testing new ideas and also telling you about a certain beverage we may have picked up in between episodes. Same rules apply… even if it’s crap, we drink it so you don’t have to. It’s more beer talk to for you!
As we get ready to record episode 1 in the coming weeks, pass your time with some Beer Nuts 🙂
Killer Penguin and Talon Barley Wine
[audio:http://www.shouldidrinkthat.com/Reviews/BN03_barleywine.mp3] Download (13.5MB – mp3 format – runtime 29:34)
It took every bit of will power i had to finish this podcast without getting ill. Why do sickpuppy and myself do this to ourselves? Oh that’s right so you don’t have to! Thanks jagoffs 🙂 Here you go, my first beer review for this site. Fix yourself something to snack on.
Celebrate the Repeal of Prohibition this Thursday at your local pub or beer joint! On April 7, breweries all over America will raise a pint in celebration of the day that beer once again became legally available at the end of prohibition. Click here for more details